Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cot damn I been busy....

Lets see... Tuesday-Thursday: Miami with Red Bull, DJ kick ball party Thursday night, N Word CD release @ TSI Friday, DJ again at Burrito Gallery Saturday, Yzer's birthday party, bar tended Sunday @ Shantytown, and finally getting rest-clean clothes-clean kitchen and back in front of the computer. Life has been busy, and I love it alot!

So whats up this week?

well, its Tuesday again so 74 is rocking up at Steamworks, and Junkie and Random Contorl is up @ Shantytown. Its pouring right now. I hope my roof dosent leak.

Artwalk tomorrow, I will be around downtown whil'in out as usual.
Then Devil Runs the Truck stop and Gnarley by Nature (2 great band names!) @ Shantytown Wednesday night.

Then back to Kickball party Thursday @ BG, followed by Elevated Hip Hop Exp. @ Shantytown.

Then the weekend starts....

and I love it alot!

No comments: