Monday, March 31, 2008

MCs you should know: J-BIZ the MC



Yeah yeah, right back ay ya.

The subject of this story is about my man, my mello, J- Biz.

You may not know dude yet, but trust me, you are fixing ta.
Dude is a good rapper (Black President is my ish!) but an even better hustler. See, my man J works hard... and D.I.Y.

All you little psuedo- anarchy D.I.Y. dudes need to take notice of a true example of direct action... besides writing and performing the raps, dude also finds the beats, records the song, arranges the guests, and here is where it gets extra dope- prints, manufactures, and put together the CDs himself, at his crib. Dude is a self contained label/promotions/ everything. And thats besides being a daddy and working a fulltime J.O.B. -Nuff Respect!!!

So homie is officially putting out his CD this Thursday, April 3rd at T.S.I.

He has arranged all kinds of guests, HHH's own Tough Junkie, Illdot Logic, a special apperance from the Other Side Of The South cats out Orlando (Blakout -Nemo is a Beast!-, DJ Y Not, and Arsun F!st) and Edward Waters College is even hosting a crunk-dance party outside at the same time....

Even if you are not a Hip Hop fan, or could care less, please come support one of Duval's best upcoming MC's and one of the hardest workers I have ever met in my life.
Doors are at 10pm, $7 at the door, gets you a CD copy of The 9 to 5 Grind.

I said what the f#@k I got to say... now just go!

CLOPS

No comments: