Friday, March 28, 2008

N.E.R.D. at the B.I.R.D.

First off, screw yall for sleeping on Joe Beats and Blak last night.... again. One of the best live shows in Hip Hop, along with So.illa, The Smile Rays, and Willie Evans Jr. THE REASON THERE IS NOT ENOUGH QUALITY HIP HOP IN DUVAL COUNTY IS BECAUSE THE HEADS DONT ATTEND ENOUGH SHOWS. Period. Yall are making yourself suffer...

So anyway, the show was excellent.

Tonight, me and my Royal Treatment Brosephs are headed to the Freebird out at the beach to DJ before/after the group NERD. Some ole punk smooth bullshit if you ask me, but I thank my man Tim Hall for putting a brotha on (we gonna do big thangs in the future, homie).

Still, Joe Beats kills it on the twin SP 202's, 10 people show up.

Pharrell rocks some bright as colored clothes and sings like a chick and a 800 capacity venue sells out.

Im just saying, thats NOT keeping it real.

CLOPS

No comments: