Saturday, March 29, 2008

N.E.R.D was D.O.P.E.....


So I take back that punk smooth b.s. line from yesterday.... it was actually a good (sold out) show, mos def worth the trip to the bea-ch. The Royal Treatment rocked it, I was proud of my dogs.... all sucker DJs best reconize, together yall is messing with an unstopable force!

If you want a second helping, come see Caz do his thing outside at my freind-bar, T.S.I.- they going for classy tonight, with their annual Black and White Ball.

However, if your looking for ashy instead of classy, I will be at my spot, probably working the door or tending to the bonfire....

Fruit Machine- all girls, rock n roll
Heavy Flow- awesome funny sex raps
Muscles- debut show
America Del Sur- never heard, we will see

10pm, FREE (if your 21)

See yall tonight...

CLOPS

No comments: