Wednesday, April 9, 2008

6 AWESOME JAZZ SHOWS @ SHANTYTOWN IN APRIL-MAY

Photobucket


Some of my favorite nights at Shanty for me is when we have live jazz. I am a sucker for anything with horns. And being a Hip-Hop head, you know I am constantly sitting back, listening, pictureing beat samples in my head. Every one that makes baets should be checking for live jazz shows. Thats that realness, that foundation.

anyways, i digress:

- all these shows are no cover
- we sell good beer
- these dudes are of varying ages and affiliations- I mean Von is pushing 70 probably, then the TNS guys are UNF jazz students. But all of them are WORLD class jazz talent.I mean these dudes are heavy hitters, and it is my pleasure to have them perform in my establishment.
-You wont see this anywhere else in Jacksonville
- Matt Butler is probably the illest guitarist I have ever seen. Iller than Slash!
- if you got any more good points to add, post them as comments!

No comments: