Wednesday, April 23, 2008

RAW FROM NO LUV "WARTIME VIDEO"



Disclaimer:

I by no means support violence of any type nor do I support gun ownership by really anybody ever. I never have never will. With that being said...

This is probably the best local video ever! Why?

- RAW and Drazah and UC are personal freinds of mine and help me out alot with HIP HOP HELL, so automatically they have my full support immediatly, no questions asked.
- This song, while un creative, in my opinion and twisted way of thinking, is absolutely hilarious! Cock back..... reload....hahahah.
-That is the best use of blue screen effect ever in the history of anything, hands down! My man RAW is on some Speilburg shit! Foreal!
- Jacksonville does, and always has, had this type of rappers and always will, so you better just ride with it rather than fight it. This is what these dudes do, they are dead serious about it, who the fuck am I to judge? How do they judge my work? We dont judge each other, we work together for a common cause.

Thats just me. And my peoples. What do yall think?
Regardless, enjoy your new Duval anthem.

CLOPS

No comments: