Friday, April 4, 2008

WEDDING SEASON....

Have fun! Get Money!

Tonight, one of my best freinds growing up, Clint the fireman, is having his bachelor party. Whilin out time,....

2morrow, its off to O.P. to help Biggie Tea DJ another wedding....
its spring yall. Love is in the air.

Tommorrow night, good 4 band rock n roll show at Shanty-

The Heyday- Jason, Shawn Clark, and Allen Griffins newest project. Allen has a baby on the way, so catch him while you can. Anyone know about late 90's Mayberrys shows at Milkbar? I almost got beat up by skinheads once when I was 17 and Allen saved my ass...

Pawn Takes King- My man Big Dan (who drinks good beer) and his buddys.

Cassettes on Fire and Written and Erased- touring bands from south flo, I think.

Should be a good weekend. I am sure I will see ya around...

I

1 comment:

Pookie.... said...

oh how I loved the milkbar.. fun times down the slippery stairs!