Monday, April 7, 2008

This week in Duval County true school Hip-Hop...



What upkis yall?

2 damn good Hip Hop Hell shows to look forward to this week.

On Thursday @ TSI Willie Evans Jr. (my man) headlines with our homeboy Dillon and a VERY dope group from Atlanta, Clan Destined. My new associate Arsun F!ST from Domination recordings is openbing, so get there early! Willie shows are always packed and extra good... I am stoked!

Friday: Tough Junkies CD release show at Fuel. With a whole bunch of mugs. If you dont know about Junk your sleeping... I will do a whole post about him and "Refined" later in the week.

Saturday Im tryna DJ/get drunk with my man DJ CAZ outside at T.S.I.

Sunday we are posted up at our freind record shop Vinyl Fronteir all day, repping Hip-Hop at the record convention.

Its gonna be a good week....

as a side note:

August 2nd. All I am saying. Get ready.

CLOPS

No comments: