Thursday, April 3, 2008

SHARING NEEDLES WITH DIRTY MARTINIS....

Yesterday during Artwalk, I saw Sharing Needles With Jesus play the best crust punk I have heard in since the Pull The Trigger days at London Bridge on the sidewalk. Then, I walked down to Marks and had a damn fine dirty martini from those dudes.... then made it to T.S.I. for some 2am Heinikens with my ol lady and BG Quinn. Another fine night in downtown Duval....

Tonight its all about my manz J-Biz. Its is his party. There are like 3 different shits going on, but my man Biz is the show stopper. So if you pay to check out T.S.I. tonight, PLEASE tell Burt no Shirt you are here to see J-Bizzniss. So the loot gets divided right. If your on the guest list, it dont matter much anyway. Yesterday Biz came to the shop, and Junk was like "look at you walking in here like you MC 8 or something" That junk had me rolling....


So anyway, here are tonights events...






- Free J Biz CD to the first 50 paying Hip Hop heads

-The Other Side of the South will be performing immidiately after.
These dudes are dope! I think its Blakout and Arsun Fist tonight. Nemo and Midas are beasts!!! Orlando in the house, waddup!

- now the teen pajama party, thats some other shit. Another blog kind of clowned me for that one. And what can I say, that ish is funny! Dude is claiming he is coming with 300 new faces.... we will see how it goes. To me, it only adds to the crowd.

-bottem line- 3 Hip Hop shows on 2 stages for $5.

As my man RAW from No Luv says,
Fuckswitme....

CLOPS

No comments: